Monday, May 01, 2006

 

Love and feeling

I don’t know many who do well with love especially when one equates love with a deep feeling of connection. Why these feelings can be diabolically pathological!

There are many deep feeling/s of connection- for instance a deep connection to someone who’s abandoned you. What about the ones deeply connected to anger? What about deep connections to danger because one feels alive in the danger. Then there is a deep connection because of dependence. Often these deep connections are confused with love. I think this is where we’ve deluded ourselves. I think this is where the lack of honesty lies.

Can we reconcile love with any of these deep feelings? Isn’t the loving act something that cares for another’s soul, well being, and physical and emotional health? Damn these feelings are powerful for sure. I can look at my own behavior where I’ve acted in a loving way-yet what I’ve missed is the powerful chemistry. I struggle with my attraction/affliction for the beautiful woman with the “Stone Heart.”

Comments:
Well, you read my post on that topic, so my weaknesses are known all over the internet. I am thinking about taking it a step farther. Love can be a gift or a curse.
 
Well, you read my post on that topic, so my weaknesses are known all over the internet. I am thinking about taking it a step farther. Love can be a gift or a curse.
 
Yes, it is a gift or curse and for me it is a curse! I am faced with a choice, a good life or love of pathos.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?