Monday, July 24, 2006

 

Impulse or Security

Regarding the deepest conflicts, how can you begin to know the real you if you are driven by a family script? In your struggle to define within yourself “fear of life or fear of death”, I can only imagine anxiety, chatter and chaos especially when you begin using your judgment in understanding the script and let alone to begin dealing with it. I continue to be perplexed in dealing with my own script. I admire the struggle in understanding who you are and the damn difficulty in accepting and defining yourself. To fear life is to play it safe; to fear death is to live dangerously. Deciding who I am is no piece of cake!!!

I’d like to know what it is like to have a woman accept the real me and I wonder what would I respect in the acceptance.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?